This computer with the IP address 220.127.116.11 and your home network are not infected with the 'DNSChanger-Trojan horse'.
The following steps used to remove malware from your system, to patch security holes and to harden your system:
- Scan your computer regularly with AV products. We recommand this in addition to the
Offers of your Internet Serive Providers, our
and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Check your system and your Browser-Plugins (like Flash, Java, etc.)
- Avoid using simple passwords and change the default password of your router.
- Use a scriptblocker e.g. Noscript.
- On our homepage botfrei.de you will find more useful tips regarding computer security.